Whether you’re trying to influence a decision or win a new business opportunity, presentations are an important opportunity that shouldn’t be left to chance. The ability to present with confidence is an essential leadership skill that is worth investing in. This fun and interactive session will provide participants with information and experience in the following areas:
- Finding your authentic voice
- Starting with the audience and organizing flow of content to maximize audience understanding and impact
- Presenting to persuade
- Proper preparation to ensure confidence
- Using the power of “Hot Starts” to draw audiences immediately into your presentation
- Tips for managing nerves
- Reducing listener distractions: getting over the UMMMMMM habit
- Using PowerPoint slides effectively (beyond a crutch!)
- Adding performance flare to motivate and build enthusiasm for your ideas
- Q&A Ready: how to answer challenging questions without being defensive
Presentation Training is available as a 2-hour, half-day or full-day session and can be delivered as a stand-alone session or as part of a larger team-building or planning program.
Customized Presentation Coaching: Preparing for a major new business competitive pitch, a job interview presentation for the next step in your career, a wedding speech, a conference keynote, your moment in the TedX spotlight or other major presentation? To make the most of your preparation time, get customized rehearsal coaching that will ensure you’re confident and ready to present.